Why Choose Tokyo Sushi Express
Why Should You Choose Tokyo Sushi Express as Your Business?
Fast Casual Japanese Food
The Tokyo Sushi Express menu begins with a focus on authentic tastes and fresh ingredients. Everything on our menu is offered at a competitive price point, often lower than our competition! We are unique as a fast-casual concept that solely sells fresh sushi, hibachi, and Japanese fare.
Our franchise fee is lower than the industry standard, saving you money right away, but it doesn’t stop there! Our menu is structured for less food waste and minimal staff is needed to efficiently run each store.
Strong Brand Power
Since 1998, Tokyo Sushi Express has seen success in each of our locations. Our brand is well-known throughout Edmonton for being the best of the best fast casual, Japanese food and it’s this long, successful history that propels us forward towards international expansion!
Support starts when you sign your Franchise Agreement and are ready to open. Work with our experienced trainers as you lay your Tokyo Sushi Express foundation. From there, we will continue to support you within all aspects of your business, including vendor relationships, customer service techniques, initial accounting help, marketing guidance, and more!
Investment at a Glance
- Estimated initial investment is between $115,000 to $226,000
- Adequate credit score to finance as needed.
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
Royalty Fee: 6%
Advertising Fee: 1%
What To Expect From Us
- Traditional Japanese Recipes
- Quick Food Prep Procedures
- Fast, Smooth Operational Processes
- Strong Brand Power
- Ongoing Research and Development
- On-Trend Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- POS Software
- Accessible Franchise Support Team
- Easy-to-Understand Training
- Proven Business Model
- Exclusive Territory
What We Expect From Our Franchisees
- Understands Cost Management
- Grasps the Tokyo Sushi Express Company Culture
- Exudes High Personal Standards
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
- Meets Financial Requirements